Simplify HR and Payroll processes by automating calculations and deductions around employee salary generation. Comply with statutory authorities like Provident Fund, ESI, Income Tax, etc., whether you operate in one or multiple states.
Ensure 100% accuracy of deductions and contributions as well as timely submission, subject to the latest rules and regulations under Taxation Acts. Protect your business from legal setbacks and non-compliance penalties.
Online Payroll Software for Professional Provident Fund – PF
Perk Online Salary Software helps you set up the master information for filing returns online. You can
- generate Electronic Challan Cum Receipt (ECR) file which can be uploaded on the EPFO employer e-seva portal
- mark PF eligibility or non-eligibility for an employee
- set PF salary limit at employee level
Guaranteed Compliance with Employee State Insurance – ESI
Perk Payroll Online Software helps you with
- generation of monthly contribution file for online upload
- addition of new IPs in bulk
- marking employees eligible for ESI or not
- automatic consideration of an employee for ESI deduction evenif employee crosses the ESI salary limit
- selection/deselection of a salary head for ESI calculation
Calculate Income Tax / Tax Deducted on Source (TDS) in minutes
Online Perk Payroll helps meet the requirements of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) under Income Tax Act.Easily collect all information about tax planning of your employees with a tax declaration form. Generate Form 16 and Form 12BA with a few clicks.
With Perk as your secure payroll partner you can
- provide employees an easy to use web based tax declaration form
- consider salary projections to arrive at total tax
- automate collection of PT and PF
- simplify TDS calculation
- automate TDS deduction after calculation
- record perquisites for employees for Form 12BA
- generate Form 16, Form 12BA
Manage Professional Tax (PT) with Online Perk Payroll
Perk Online Payroll Software helps you comply with rules of professional tax in different states.
- Get a Professional Tax deduction summary report for specified period
- Generate return to be submitted to the professional tax authorities Like Form V for Andhra Pradesh
- Mark employee eligible for PT deduction
- Select/deselect a salary head for professional tax calculation