Wissen InfoTech is an end-to-end solutions provider in BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance), Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing & Energy verticals, Application Development, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, and Big Data. Established in the year 2000 in the US, Wissen Infotech has global offices in India, UK, Australia, Mexico, and Canada.
Wissen InfoTech is Minority Business Enterprise – MBE certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). The company offers a full spectrum of services that include Visualization & Business Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud, Mobility, Agile & DevOps, Quality Assurance & Test Automation, and Infrastructure Management.
Challenges faced by Wissen before M365 Implementation:
Initially, Wissen InfoTech had adopted the G Suite email solution to meet the requirements of company users. However, as the organization faced challenges pertaining to communication and security, they switched over to M365 in association with Brio Technologies Private Limited, with over a decade of experience in providing cloud consulting services. Given below are some of the challenges faced by the organization.
- Collaboration with clients
- Document management
- Users didn’t always follow a routine sign-in pattern. For instance, sometimes they would sign-in from an unusual location
- For a company with a young and tech-savvy workforce, the current solution was outdated and lacked a lot of mobility features
- The Information Security team was facing a lot of problems in educating the users about basic security measures such as, not to open suspicious links and attachments
● After reviewing all the options, Wissen Infotech concluded that M365 was the best alternative to satisfy their email and communication needs. Moreover, it provided additional real-time collaboration benefits through SharePoint & OneDrive.
● M365 enhanced their productivity levels significantly in comparison to the previous solution.
● M365 offers one of the best in class security pertaining to spam and virus protection.
● The issue with email security has been resolved.
● Wissen added an extra layer of security by enabling MFA.
● Email alerts were configured to notify M365 Admin in case of suspicious sign-in activity for any of the users.
● The users have now smoothly transitioned to M365 since December 2020. They now use both webmail as well as an Email client Outlook.
● With Microsoft Teams productivity of their Employees has been improved with Ease of Collaboration.
● Microsoft Sharepoint has helped them to achieve the Document Library Management for various Departments.
● Microsoft Teams have helped their First line workers by staying updated with the Collaboration and Impromptu Meetings.
● There was a notable boost in efficiency and productivity after Wissen moved over to M365.
● The Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) was reduced as they were now using a single solution without any third-party solutions or different plans for different users.
● Familiarity with M365 eased the transition and increased user adoption.