More than 5 million businesses have gone online with G Suite
These days the best way to find new businesses, products, and services is by searching the internet for options. It’s really of no great surprise that most businesses today have flocked to the internet to get online, utilizing the medium to connect with consumers in a way practically unheard of just thirty years ago.
Get custom email (@yourcompany.com), 24/7 support, 30GB of storage, 99.9% guaranteed uptime, no ads.
Meet face to face. Hold HD video meetings through Hangouts with up to 15 people on your laptop, tablet, or phone.
Your business is open to the world 24 hours a day, 7days a week with no labor costs to watch it.
Your Own Internet Identity www.yourcompany.com. Present a professional and credible image.
Create and edit text documents right in your browser—no dedicated software required.
Save work files in Drive, access them from any device, and share them instantly with teammates.
Google My Business puts your business info on Search, Maps and Google+ so that customers can find you.
Get closer to the most important part of your business – your customers.
Your verified business information will appear in Maps, helping customers find directions to your business.
"If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business."− Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder
Top reasons why your small business & start ups need to get online
- Your next customer could be a click away. When you get online, you make it easier for customers to find information about your business.
- Give customers the right info at the right time, whether that be driving directions to your business in Maps, hours of operations in Search or a phone number they can click to call you on mobile phones.
- Sell Your Products and Services 24 x 7. Your website works even when your office is closed.
- Present a Professional and Credible Image. if you do not have a listing, potential customers will not be able to find you and trust you.
- Save Money on Printing and Distribution Costs. A website is your online brochure or catalog. Easy to Change and update as many times as possible.
- Your competition is online. Your potential customers are searching for your products & services online.