If you’ve not checked out the demo of Perk Payroll yet, head to the bottom of this page for the video. Then, log into Online Perk as an administrator, a manager or a regular employee. Once you click on the Login button on this page, you’ll be taken to the the login page for Perk. Below the login box, you’ll find a video that guides you through the process. Be sure to watch it to make the process seamless and straightforward. Once you’re in, dive into Perk! It’s populated with data from a Demo Company so you get a hang of what goes where. Have fun!
Here’s what you get with each role
Admin is the top lever user.
- Complete access to all data, features and screens
- User management – deny or authorize rights to online payroll data
- Restrict device access – from which employees can access payroll data
Manager is the second level user.
- Complete access to features and screens
- Limited access to data – only of employees reporting to him or her.
Employee is the third level user.
- Complete access to his or her own payroll data.
- Editing rights for his or her employee record (which must pass approval per policy).