Simple & Secure 2-Step Verification
Strong authentication solution for the Web & CloudProtection against phishing & digital attacks
ENTER YOUR LOGIN AND PASSWORD
AUTHENTICATION WITH KEYDO SECOND FACTOR
Keydo provides simple & strong security on web & cloud
More secure than regular 2-step verification
- FIDO alliance
- Complete protection against phishing though strong authentication technologies based on digital technologies (PKI) and asymmetric cryptography (ECC)
- EAL5+ common criteria certified
- Same security level as payment card
- Private key always stored in the smart card component
- Strong casing
Keydo Fido U2F Security Key Benefits
- Easy to use and deploy (HID device: no driver required)
- Full compatibility with Windows, Mac and Linux
- No security failure in case of key or password theft (Authentication requires both of them)
- Private key storage based on smart card component( PKI / elliptic curves)
- Second factor authentication fully compliant with google services through Chrome browser.
- Dimentions : 59 mm X 12 mm X 7 mm
- Color : Grey / Black Alu
- Weight : 7g
- Built-in smart card, Up to 100 identities, EAL4+ CC Security Certification level
Brio partners with Neowave to provide better security on internet
Brio partnes with Neowave to provide a simple and easy solution to protect users from phishing. There is a significant increase in the number of digital attacks particularly using phishing. Brio is authorized reseller for Keydo Fido U2F and other Neowave security products in India and across the globe.
FIDO (Fast IDentity Online) Alliance gathers a wide range of technology players (Google, Microsoft, PayPal, Qualcomm, Lenovo, Visa, MasterCard, Alibaba, RSA, NXP, ARM, Infineon, Oberthur, Gemalto, Safran, DELL, etc.) whose purpose is to specify and promote a simple and interopable PKI-based security architecture (Public Key Infrastructure) to enhance users authentication security.
FIDO provides several user cases with simplified and secured online authentication solutions: FIDO U2F enables the use of a second factor to strengthen username and password login process. FIDO U2F specifications became available in December 2014 and were immediately implemented by Google on its own authentication portal. Since the beginning of 2015, many software editors announced the integration of FIDO technologies into their solutions including Microsoft with its native support in Windows 10.
Neowave is an innovative French company specializing in authentication solutions based on smart cards.
NEOWAVE is a FIDO Alliance member since January 2015. KEYDO USB keys are fully compliant with FIDO U2F specifications FIDO U2F and provide a simple and secure user authenticaiton for online services authentication (web / cloud). Neowave supports Internet Services Providers (Cloud applications, financial services, insurance, online games…) in the integration of these new technologies in their information system.